a thousand miles
Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
It's always times like these
When I think of you
And wonder if you ever think of me
Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belong
Living in your precious memory
Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by, oh
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
And I, I don't wanna let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't wanna let this go
I, I don't
Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound
Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way through the crowd
And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass us by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you, oh, oh
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you
If I could just hold you tonight
-vanessacarlton.
(white chicks? :D)
twists and turns. phenomenal events. puts mind, body and soul to test.
and there's the finals.
on an absolutely unrelated context. (okay perhaps there is some relation after all.) just felt this overwheming impulse to acknowledge two very very special people, who have touched my life rather significantly over a very short period of time. everything they've done, out of genuine concern, is truly invaluable, beyond words can describe. it surprises me that an affinity so miraculous could actually be derived from a mere aquaintance. all that they've willingly offered, their time, insights and experiences have been most crucial.. right now i really cant find the apt words to reflect my heartfelt gratitude. maybe you know i'm refering to you (: maybe you dont. nevertheless, ur thoughtfulness, patience and understanding have made a huge on me, more than you could ever imagine. and i thank the higher powers for sending you into my life, esp at this point of time.
partner dearest, yimtong, soph, lihui and mel: (yes i'm being long-winded again) you guys really hold my life together. thank you is simply insufficient. each and every single one of you possess this amazing ability to turn my world downside up. (:
it's incredible, the capacity of love one heart can hold. for you teammates, for you bestfriend, for you columnmates, for you confidants and for you.
haha relaxing, yanhan = emo but strong galzx :D
/what hurts the most.
it's one big lousy lie that i'm not hurting, it freakin hurts, hurts so darn bad, hurts to the extent the tears spill as i watch a darn video. and yet i press the play button over and over, allowing stabs to the already-vulnerable heart again and again. it pierces right through, straight to where the most intense pain lies. repeatedly, relentlessly, sharp, stinging, and it's untouchable. i overestimated myself, i resorted to delusion, i dismissed it breezily, i thought i could. i thought so. i thought i saw wad was coming, wad i dint see was how insanely bad the pain will hit me. i realised it was all triggered by that one video, which i'm sensibly aware is just make-believe, but it holds so much realness, in parallel to us. hell load of good this video did. thoroughly. shook me hard and made the innermost pain surface, revealed the deepest depth of hurt. and it's still pouring; no flashes of lightning nor thunderstorm, just raining, quietly, silent showers, soaking the earth. and it'll never stop.
feeling you hurt - is what hurts the most.

<< Home